Monday, March 1, 2010

Beginning plans

I have sorted through my seeds and made my first lists, ordered a few more seeds.  I am getting itchy to start some plantings.  I am low on space indoors right now and our greenhouse plastic did not last the winter... so, hoping hubby will help me get that recovered soon.  In the meantime, I will likely start a few trays of early greens inside... I just can't wait to start growing again!  :-)

Here is what I am planning:

HAVE:
Sugar baby watermelon
Moon and Star watermelon
Big Max pumpkin
Early sweet sugar pie pumpkin
Amish muskmelon
Buttercup squash
Zucchini squash
Crookneck squash
Cayenne pepper
Bell pepper
Red cherry tomato
Amish paste tomato
Brandywine tomato
Yellow pear tomato
Aunt Ruby's German Green tomato
Green bush bean
Green pole bean
Pickling cucumber

SAVED/PERENNIAL:
potatoes
corn
garlic
onion
asparagus
strawberry
kiwi
apple
rhubarb
blackberry

ORDERED:
cabbage
lettuce mix
5 color chard
beets
carrots, danvers
broccoli
cauliflower
brussels
peas
spinach
parsley
basil
rosemary
bee balm
oregano
sage
dill
chamomile

NEED TO BUY:
stevia
cumin
male kiwi plant
spaghetti squash
butternut squash
acorn squash

No comments:

Post a Comment