Sunday, February 8, 2009

Itching for Spring!

These last couple days have been balmy and spring-like! It hit 70 yesterday and melted the bit of snow that had fallen last week. It isn't quite as warm or sunny today, but I do have the windows open (so nice to air out the house, especially after sickies!) and I can hear the wind chime and the branches rustling... ahhhhh!!!!

I got one of my seed orders in yesterday, waiting on the other, I was surpised this one came so quickly. It was the Southern Exposure one and did not include the garlic or onion (fall planting - will come then) or the valerian (back-ordered).

I was chatting with a friend yesterday about how much this weather makes you want to run out and buy soil and start digging!!! I will settle for getting some seedlings started indoors for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment